Friday, November 29, 2019

感恩的詩歌

For this year's Thanksgiving holiday, I have many things to be thankful for. One of the most significant things is an experience of opportunities: to help others in one way or the other, which is easier said than done. I I love to help, until I get my hands really dirty! Believe me, there is a risk to get dirty. However, by no means I am regret or wish I had never helped. It is just next time...



We gather together to ask the Lord's blessing
He chastens and hastens His will to make known 速速顯明他的旨意
The wicked oppressing now cease from distressing 惡人的逼迫不再令人憂心
Sing praises to His Name, He forgets not His own 不忘記屬他的人

Beside us to guide us, our God with us joining
Ordaining, maintaining His kingdom divine
So from the beginning the fight we were winning
Thou, Lord, were at our side, all glory be Thine!

We all do extol Thee, Thou Leader triumphant 我們都頌讚你
And pray that Thou still our Defender will be 求你繼續護衛我們
Let Thy congregation escape tribulation 願你的會眾逃脫患難
Thy Name be ever praised! O Lord, make us free!

No comments:

Post a Comment