Saturday, February 24, 2018

一首頌讚上帝慈愛的詩歌

今天參加一位年輕朋友的婚禮,新人雙雙讚美主在他們生活中的恩典,所唱的這首詩歌很有節奏,很「給力」,特地從網上找到,在此分享。



Your love is devoted like a ring of solid gold, 你的慈愛忠貞,好像一枚金戒指,
Like a vow that is tested like a covenant of old.
又好像久經歷煉的一項古老的盟約誓言。
Your love is enduring through the winter rain, 你的慈愛忍受過冬雨綿綿,
And beyond the horizon with mercy for today. 你的憐憫超越地平線至今。
Faithful You have been and faithful You will be, 你一向信實、並將永遠信實,
You pledge Yourself to me and it's why I sing. 你對我承諾,所以我要歌唱。
Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips. 我要永遠用嘴唇讚美你。

You Father the orphan, your kindness makes us whole.
你作孤兒的父,你的恩惠使我們得完全。
And You shoulder our weakness, and Your strength becomes our own.
我們軟弱可以靠在你的肩頭,你的力量成為我們自己的力量。
Now You're making me like You, clothing me in white,
現在你塑造我像你,讓我穿上光明的白衣,
Bringing beauty from ashes, for You will have Your bride.
你從灰燼中帶出美麗,因為教會將是你的新娘。
Free of all her guilt and rid of all her shame.
你饒恕了她一切的過犯,除去了她一切的羞辱。
And known by her true name and it's why I sing.
你知道她真正的名,所以我要歌唱。
Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips. 我要永遠用嘴唇讚美你。

You will be praised You will be praised, 你要受讚美,你要受讚美,
With angels and saints we sing worthy are You Lord. And it's why I sing,
我們和天使聖徒同唱,主你配得讚美,所以我要歌唱。
Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips. 我要永遠用嘴唇讚美你,
Ever be on my lips, ever be on, ever be on my lips.
永遠用嘴唇,永遠永遠用嘴唇讚美你。

No comments:

Post a Comment